Most of the features of the original Epocrates Rx
are incorporated in addition to pill ID which
identifies the drug from it's shape and color.
A super easy wireless auto update of docalerts
and drug monographs and formulary changes.
This software is certainly a fantastic beginning of
the world of native medical iPhone apps.
The other features of Epocrates Essentials
has to be purchased and only
Rx is provided for free.
|Last Reviewed on August 25, 2008|
- One of the earliest programs ever available for the iphone and continued to
be the most commonly used and applied in pediatric practice.
- The drug index is remarkable with over 3300 names to look up.
- Not only drugs but also vaccines and alternative medicines are there.
- The program can be installed directly from the Apple App Store via iTunes.
- The dosing monograph not only present doses according to age and weight
but displays different doses in various diseases and indications as well. Also
included is an integrated calculator to determine dosages in volumes and
More Pediatric PDA